Wednesday, March 10, 2010

2010 Topps Heritage 2 Box Break Packs 14/15

Here we are on most of your Hump Days, but my Friday (I work Sun - Wed). So I am in a great mood - you - hopefully also great - A few more packs as now I am committed.

Jackie Robinson
Brett Cecil
Francisco Liriano - Looking super tough
Gavin Floyd
John Smoltz

In 2nd grade I had to write a paper on my hero. Of course this was really just a paragraph that you tried to fit onto a whole piece of paper. I decided to write about my hero Jackie Robinson for being the first black baseball player in the major leagues. The only thing is, the only thing I remember writing in the paper was that I wrote that REGGIE JACKSON was the first black player. Whoops.


2009 NL HR Leaders
Albert Pujols
Prince Fielder
Ryan Howard
Mark Reynolds

If I had to choose I think its an easy choice that I would want Albert on my team.

2009 NL ERA Leaders
Chris Carpenter
Tim Lincecum
Jair Jurrjiens
Adam Wainwright

I'd have to go with Lincy if starting a team here.


Tommy Manzella SP!
Tommy Manzella sounds the like the name of an ex boyfriend on a sit com.

Josh Johnson
Jeremy Bonderman
Bobby Cox
Blastings Thrillage
I remember when Lastings could have gotten us Manny Ramirez. ugh

Victor Martinez
Rick Porcello
Tobi Stoner
Wandy Rodriguez
V-Mart is on the dynasty fantasy team that I talk about - traded for him by sending Brian Wilson away this winter. Hope that works out for me. Tobi Stoner is a nice guy who spells his name like a girl. If by the slim chance he establishes himself as a regular his jersey sales will be out of this world.

See ya'll later!

No comments: