Friday, January 23, 2009

Face Plant

So a quick note to say sorry for no posts lately - Since late Tuesday night I have been hit with the flu something awful - I've got packages here for Sam and Mark that have yet to hit the mail - but they are ready to go - I promise - I've gotten packages in the mail from Andy and Thorzul - they will be posted on --- eventually - right now sitting here isn't all that pleasant. I'm going back to bed.

Oh - the low point of this (minorly graphic, but i recognize that it is funny) and the reason for the title of this post

in my hurry to get to the toilet to purge through the mouth, I ran in and for support, put my left hand on my toilet paper dispenser and began puking - while trying to get my right hand down on the side of bowl for more support, the dispenser breaks and i went head first into the toilet bowl hitting my chin on the bowl and making a big pukey mess. Yes - This is how my year seems to be going.

The card world better have something good coming for me.

3 comments:

night owl said...

Well, if it makes you feel any better, you got a laugh out of me.

It's been going around. The family had it in December and a co-worker's going through it now. The bug just seems to keep hanging on this winter.

RoofGod said...

Sorry to hear about your ailing ways, but I did laugh out loud at your story.

Anonymous said...

"That's bad and funny, kinda," Lucy said, which seems to sum it up. We hope you are feeling better.