Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fantasy Team #1

So I have seen a few other bloggers post up how they did in recent drafts - here are my results for the first of my three leagues.

This league is a 10 team roto league w/ 30 man rosters. you have a 100 million dollar cap. You also have a minor leaguer team of approx 10-20 players. Here is how I did - all players are assigned contracts of 1 to 5 years - I wont go into the contracts here, but know that young dudes are here for 5 years, old dudes arent. This was an auction draft.

C - Matt Wieters
C- Taylor Teagarden
1B - Prince Fielder
2B - Chase Utley
3B - Adrian Beltre
SS - Christian Guzman (ugh)
MI - Ian Kinsler
CI - James Loney
LF - Pat Burrell
LF - Adam Dunn
CF - Shane Victorino
RF - Jay Bruce
RF - Alex Rios

SP - Zack Greincke
SP - Ted Lilly
SP - Dan Haren
SP - Max Scherzer
SP - Jonathan Sanchez
SP- Daisuke Matsuzaka
SP - Brett Myers
RP - Chad Cordero
RP - Grant Balfour
RP - Huston Street
RP - James McDonald
RP - Hong-Chih Kuo

Bench

OF - Matt LaPorta
OF - Travis Snider
OF - Willy Tavarez
DH/!B - Travis Hafner
SP - Phil hughes

Minor Leaguers

C- Kyle Skipworth
1B - Gaby Sanchez
3B - Dayan Viciedo
SS - Wilmer Flores
SS - Todd Frazier
OF - Brett Gardner

SP - Brian Matusz
SP - Chris Tillman
Sp - Clayton Richard
SP - Brad Holt

Trades made
Traded Joel Hanrahan and Jason Bay for Prince Fielder
Traded Jonny Peralta and Jim thome for Christian Guzman and Willy Tavarez (dont need power, need avg and steals)

All in All - I think I will compete - but I NEED saves hella bad - Steals I should be middle of the pack I hope - same with AVG.

What do you guys think?

No comments: