Sunday, May 31, 2009

2009 Topps Series 2 Jumbo Box Pack 6

Working on pack 6 of the break now and for the first time there was not a single player from any of my fantasy teams here - have I cleaned them all out? I doubt that, but we will see.

I did get one Met - Brian Schneider - not exactly waiting with bells on for his return - he's a nice player - he's exactly who we traded for - just so underwhelming though - I'd rather take my chances with Santos and Castro - but money says that Santos will take the trip to AAA when Brian comes back.



There was a nice batch of inserts in this pack that you can see below.

Legends of the Game Reggie Jackson - Man - these are really nice - Topps really nailed some of its insert sets this year.

Topps Town Ian Kinsler - a man who is helping my dynasty league quite a bit this year.

Turkey Red Mark Teixeira - he's finally hitting for the Yanks - so that sucks

Kurt Suzuki Gold 1656/2009 - man my gold cards have stunk this box

ROH - Chris Carpenter - meh

Red Hot Rookie Redemption #9 - when does the list come out? not until August right?



Thats a bit more like - there are now 4 redemption's I am waiting for from Topps dating back to November 2008

2 comments:

night owl said...

Castro just got traded to the White Sox, so it looks like Mets are going with Schneider and Santos.

steveisjewish said...

I know! can you tell that I wrote this post about 4 days ago then forgot to update it hahaha