Monday, July 13, 2009

The first of 2 Packs of 09 A& G

I Think that I mentioned it here before that I really don't have the money to collect any more than 1 more set this year (excluding Topps U & H). It was a toss up between A & G and the UD Goodwin's Champions set out in September. Since it's something new and the price point is more my speed, I am going to go with the Goodwin's, but that doesn't mean I can't pick up a few backs of the Ginter's to see what the fuss is all about.

Joe Saunders
Joakim Soria
Victor Martinez

So far, I like these better than the past few years. Bigger picture, more color - more .... better? Yes, more better

Prince Albert Pujols
Mark Teixeira

2 horizontal cards of 2 dudes who can really club it.

They are good hitters too, not just good dancers.

Randy Johnson who's age allowed Jonathan Sanchez to become a part of baseball history and the National Pride card of Yunel Escobar.

I scanned the mini bigger than any of the regular cards - not sure why, but here is the riot.


Ginter back!

Another pack should find its way on here tomorrow.
I'm not sure if I will be pursuing this set or not yet... I do really like it - but I am poor. I think I will just stash these for the time being before throwing them out in trade bait.




1 comment:

Collective Troll said...

I am with you Stephen, I am way too poor to consider collecting this, but I feel left out, so I will probably bounce a check to buy a few packs tomorrow. I want to collect all the Rays up again this year, so I will need something for bait...Cheers!