Monday, November 17, 2008

1990 Fleer Want List

As I have the chance, I will be posting up some want lists for shitty old sets that I am just too close to finishing to let go. Today's Contestent is 1990 Fleer!


ALL DONE!!!

Honestly, I can't even say that I am too excited to be finishing this set, but I guess I am just anal retentive that way and its been sitting in various closets of mine for 18 years now, just waiting for those few missing pieces. Help me complete a part of my childhood!

**UPDATE**

Thanks to Jeff @ Card Junkie I need only 4 more of these cards to finish the set up!

**UPDATE**

THE SET IS DONE THANKS TO STEVE @ WHITE SOX CARDS

Thank you to the both of you for my first completed blogger assisted set. You are both very kind!

1 comment:

Jeffrey Wolfe said...

I am busting a 90 Fleer wax box in the next couple days. If I get any cards u need I would be happy to trade them for any 08 Topps series 2 I need.