Wednesday, April 15, 2009

09 Heritage Cards from Z-Man!

A while back Zach (or Z Man in the comments page) from Autographed Cards proposed a small trade of some royals he wanted to get signed for a what turned out to be a lot of heritage cards I Needed. Here is what was sent.

Base - 30
SPs - 4
Baseball Flashbacks - 2
News Flashbacks -2

I chose to feature the cards of players I have on my 3 Fantasy Teams. Lets take a look

Jason Giambi - Late round power/RBI grab - hes been decent.
Prince Fielder - Traded Jason Bay and Joel Hannahan for him - I needed 1B power. He was robbed of a granny last week (slam, not mother)
Travis Snider - Has been very streaky, but went deep twice yesterday! Have him in my standard Roto and Dynasty Leagues - my AL ROY pick
Dan Haren - My ace in my dynasty league - has pitched great but a hard luck loser so far
Mike Jacobs - Ugh - former Met bias? finally went yard
Chris Davis - Ugh again - keeper in my head to head league - finally did something good yesterday
Ichiro - Hasen't played yet

Want list has been updated and I am getting closer and closer! I've got a lot of doubles if anyone wants to work out a deal!

1 comment:

zman40 said...

Glad that I could help out. Jacobs hit another bomb today. If he would do this with runners on base, your fantasy team and my Royals would probably start doing a little better.