Monday, April 13, 2009

Week 1 Fantasy MVPs

As I've mentioned before, I am in 3 pay leagues for fantasy baseball. Each week I will be picking a MVP for the week for each league and mention where I stand. So far, lets just say I'm doing terrible.

Dynasty Roto League - Travis Hafner
.300 3 HR 4 R 0 SB 6 RBI

Travis gets the nod really because I am suprised at how well he is doing. I picked him up hoping for this for 1.3 Million, he could really end up being quite a bargain.

Current league standing 8/10


Standard Roto League - Evan Longoria

.481 5 HR 10 RBI 1 SB 5 R

I NEED Longira to get off to a big start since I currently have A Rod, Lackey, and Mauer on my injured list.

Current standing 10/10

Head to Head league.

Heath Bell

2.2 IP 4K 3 Saves

We have so many categories that we use for points that I am not going to go into really, but Heath led my team with 37.5 points received.

Current standings 0-2





ouch. not good at all. lets hope things go a little better this week!

No comments: