Sunday, August 23, 2009

1992 Upper Deck CHallenge - Who Are They?

So since there is nothing inherently exciting about ripping a pack of 1992 upper Deck High numbers I thought it would be fun to play a little game - there is no prize, but this will be good way to kill 5 minutes - I promise

So what i did is I went ahead and scanned each card missing something - the players names - so what I want you to do is too look thought and see if you can figure out who they all are! Just leave it in the comments - an no peeking - lets see what you ya'll can do on your own - I'll give the winner a little love and who knows, maybe I will throw something together for them - I didnt get enough sleep last night to be able to determine it all this morning.

Some will be very easy









Others - not so much -


So let's see what you've got!

2 comments:

Laurens said...

The Griffeys Bloodlines
The Ripkens Bloodlines
Mike Lavalliere
Mark Eichorn
Tim Naehring
Mitch Williams
Brian Barnes
Pedro Munoz
Archi Cianfrocco
Tim Teufel
Andy Stankiewicz
Bill Krueger
Tom Candiotti
Tom Glavine
Dud card - name showing

Collective Troll said...

I totally had Tom Glavine and Alvin Davis!