Thursday, February 25, 2010

2010 Topps Heritage 2 Box Break - Pack 3

On we go with another pack of 2010 Topps Heritage and what will be the last of the day - I will have some more tomorrow.

Ricky Nolasco
Chris Young
Denard Span

Ricky Nolasco was the third pick my Dynasty Leagues expansion draft this winter - if he can perform like he did at the end of last season, Florida has a very nice 1/2 punch with him and Josh Johnson. Young and Span are 2 more players who should be entering their prime and while they may not be all stars, you can do a lot worse than running them out there every day/5 days.

Michael Saunders
Justin Morneau
Mike Fontenot
Justin upton

Now we are talking pulling 2 of the best young sluggers in baseball in the form of former MVP Justin Morneau and Justin Upton - 2 Justin's, how about that? Upton is my biggest regret from my dynasty draft last year - I didn't call him until very late then let myself get outbid because I still needed a closer (Joel or Jack Hannahan from Washington - fuck my life). Rumor has it this Saunders kid has quite a bat - I wonder what kind of PT he will get in Seattle since they seem to be going for the gold this year instead of running with the kids - time will tell.

Here are some Giants.

I was hoping that you would just see Randy Johnson peeking through some people in the back row not using a riser - that would have me happy.

See ya tomorrow!

No comments: