Saturday, December 6, 2008

2008 Topps Updates and Highlights Rack Packs

At Target recently I saw a few rack packs of the 08 U/H set that needed a new home - I really like the idea of the $10 rack pack. 80 cards, and hand full of inserts/parallels and not nearly as much extraneous packaging as comes with a blaster. Everybody wins.

Please read the story linked off the last card about Kevin Mitchell - mind blowing


We have all seen these cards now, and I am sure for the most part, we are interested in them more out of obligation than truly caring. Heck, if I have all of Series 1, most of 2, I may as well finish this one as well. Here's a few rookies




A few of the Target inserts - along with Chipper and Josh I also got Adrian Gonzalez, Edison Volquez, Lance Berkman, and Dan Uggla Stick - anyone working on this set? they are available.

And of course everyone's favorite cat murderer Kevin Mitchell. I have to like this set because of its Mets focus after dealing with all this Yankee bullshit all year.

I will be putting together a want list for this set shortly.

1 comment:

James B. Anama said...

Steve:

I'd be more than happy to take those Target insert cards off your hands. If you're looking to complete either 2008 Topps series II or the U & H set, please let me know what you need, and I'll be more than happy to send them to you in exchange for the Target cards!!!

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama
bdj610