Monday, December 1, 2008

THE WINNER~~~

And now the winner to the most prestigious music award ever givin out by a baseball card blogger - The ultimate Alternababe of the 90s who I had a crush on at one point in high school!

Alert Rolling Stone, get Buddyhead on the line - Throw away your Grammy's, they mean nothing!

and
the
winner
is....

Juliana Hatfield!!!!
Band: just her!
Song: Universal Heartbeat
Album: Only Everything

I may make for about 25% of this videos plays on the tube myself, I must watch it at least 3 times a week. You get to see Juliana as a grungy girl for the cred, and the beautiful video girl for the suits here. Great song, Great album - I almost wanted to put the What a life video up, but this edged it out barely. I have yet to see a girl match her beauty in an alt rock band. doubtful I never will. Please, enjoy the winner, Juliana hatfield.



And now I promise, back to baseball cards

2 comments:

Steve Gierman said...

Awesome list!

steveisjewish said...

Thank you sir! I am glad that you enjoyed it! Did i miss anyone you can think of? would you be in to more music themed stuff in the future?