Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2009 Topps Series 2 jumbo box Pack 8

We are winding down the pack breaks, which is great for me because I'm doing them all in one day then scheduling them out - As you can tell by the infrequency of posts - lately I haven't had too much time to be able to devote to this, so when I have an unfettered morning, I need to take advantage of it.

The only fantasy guy in pack 8 here is Huston Street - Thank goodness he got that closer job back - but I really didnt think that Corpas would hang onto it - so all is good.



Insert was this pack was lackluster

Topps Town - Vladimir guererro - Just not the player he was anymore due to injuries

Lgends of the Game - Trevor hoffman - for some reason I just never bought into this guy - I know he's great - but just doesn't do it for me

Turkey red - ryan zimmerman - I've been burned by him the past and stayed away this year - dumbass me

ROH -Dusty Baker - ok

Humberto Quintero gold 1721/2009

WBC Aroldis Chapman - Anyone know anything about this dude?



only 2 more to go

1 comment:

Jeffrey Wolfe said...

I got the Chapman card too and have no idea who he is.