Friday, June 12, 2009

2009 Upper Deck Series 2 Box Packs 3-6

Here we are with packs 3 through six of the Upper Deck Series 2 box.

The first cards we see here are a team USA guy not named Strasburg and 2 guys that are toiling on the mound of my random fantasy teams, Chad Billingsly and Johnathan Sanchez. I've been on the billingsly train for about 3 years now, so it's nice to see him really succeed.



The first traditional hit of the box is a dual auto/GU card of Team USA's Mike Minor - I did a very little amount of research on him and it looks like he is going to be a first round pick this year - so thats good - maybe a team collector out there will be happy when I trade this one away after you draft him!



Finally - a bunch of scans from the set - I love that almost all of the Royals cards have them in those blue unis - They are hands down my favorite ones in the set. At the bottom you will also see another O Pee Chee card - this one of Ichiro and this one not boring - a definite step up from that last one we saw.



1 comment:

Captain Canuck said...

hmm.... Mike Minor. I'll take him. Let me know what you're looking for in return...

gotta rescue the Braves from Metstown...