Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Adrian Gonzalez and Robin Ventura GU Cards

When I went to grab my 2nd box of 09 UD series 2 I took a quick look at my dealers binder of game used and autos binder and found a couple of cards for a pretty sweet deal.

First up is my favorite all time Player Robin Ventura - This is my first game used card of his and comes from a 2001 Upper Deck set - This is great because it has a piece of a White Sox Jersey and a Mets Jersey with a stripe - I am really happy about having this card in my collection now!



The Next card is Adrian Gonzalez from a 2004 Topps Set - Don't know much of this card besides its a minors jersey it looks like - really just thought it was a neat card so I grabbed it - this one is up for trade if anyone is interested.




So grand total for these 2 cards - $6 - can't go wrong with that

2 comments:

Joe S. said...

Very nice! I love picking up cheap game used cards. Not sure why I like them so much - probably because my collecting was at its peak when relic cards were first introduced, and I haven't yet been able to wrap my head around the fact that they're so common these days? Who knows. Either way, I love pulling them in packs!

Steve Gierman said...

Nice Ventura card! I'll have to search for that one.