Sunday, June 7, 2009

Last Card Show Addition

I mentioned yesterday that I picked up one Non Heritage card at the recent card show and here it is. A 2009 Topps Finest Rookie Patch Auto of Mets lefty Jon Niese. While he is struggling he is still a favorite of mine since getting to spend some time watching him here in Binghamton last year. I really think that he will be a good player down the line - just needs to get control of his off speed pitches, but I guess that can be said for most minor league pitchers.


Eventually I would like to collect his whole last name - same for the Parnell cards from the same set - but that's a down the line goal - nothing I am going to pursue too heavily.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Those patch autographs look cool if you can put together the whole name, but I'm not a big fan of just one random letter.