Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wow - A Winner!

It all goes to MMayes of the 1972 Topps Blog!

My friend guessed it perfect with 1 kill for Jack (Dibaku's guard) and 2 for everyone else! (Sean killing his girlfriend/fellow terrorist aiding twatwaffle, and then Marika in effect killing herself by causing the car crash)

So my friend - all the prizes are yours! Please mail me stephenbrown1980@hotmail.com with your address and I will get your prize out to you by the end of next week (when i have a chance to unpack it). Also - be sure to tell me what team you would like your cards to come from!

I will put a post up for next weeks 2 hour special - it will count as one episode, so make sure your guesses reflect 2 hours of death. And for those of you who don't watch - the previews definitely showed a machine gun battle - so get those body bags ready -- could be a big one!

I wont have cable or Internet at the new place until Tuesday of next week, (same day mlb 09 the show comes out for PS3) so I may not post up the winners until the end of the week. but I promise to do you all a solid - I dont know what the prize is going to be yet - It may just end up being a surprise, but it will be a good one.

Take care and Congrats! All the points for weeks not guessed right will carry over to the end of the year if the season ends and there are unclaimed prizes.

1 comment:

MMayes said...

Thanks. I was a little excited when the blond went down at about the 38 minute mark (she seemed far less attractive in this episode than in preceding hours), but I was thinking, "Dammit. We're not running out of time!"