Monday, March 16, 2009

I Did It Again - 09 Heritage Version

So I stopped by the Hobby Shop last week and he had one lonely hobby box of the 2009 Heritage left up for grabs. Of course the needed a good home... so heres whats special.

SPs - seeded 1:2 packs - That alone makes retail worth the purchase this year

Chrome - the price is a refractor. #'d 560

A couple of young superstars



Bob Friend is on every other card of the then and now set I think


I always like some extra Mayo(s)



And a Real One Auto of Curt Raydon - Beats the hell out of a Vernon Wells Relic (Sorry Duane)




now that 2 boxes have been busted - want lists up soon!

2 comments:

MMayes said...

Curt Raydon. He had cards in the 1960 set and I can't remember if it's 1958 or 1959. I've got them in my pile to send to him for autographs through the mail.

Congrats.

MarieBay said...

Would you want to trade that Pujols Mayo card to someone who wants it very badly? Pllleeeeaasssseee!!! LOL