Tuesday, January 13, 2009

24 Contest Winner episodes 1-4

Wow - a good amount of interest! I'm happy to see that you guys are with me on the 24 train. By my Tally (and I did rewind a few times to verify a death or 2) there were a total of 8 kills in the first 4 episodes.

Jack Bauer - 0
Everyone Else - 8

Here is how I choose the winners - whoever guesses the overall death total will be the winner - if there is a tie (as there was this week) who ever is closer to Jack's total gets the prize. If I need to come up with other tie breakers, I will at that time.

FanofReds guessed that Jack will kill 3 and 8 will die total
Bobble Mike guessed that Jack will kill 6 and 8 will die total

Since Jack killed 0 and Fanofreds guessed 3 vs Bobble Mike's 6 - that makes FANOFREDS our winner from week!

So Chris - Congratulations - please take a look at the prize list and shoot me an email with your address (in case I cannot find it) and the 3 cards you want from Monday's post!

The official thread for next weeks episode will be posted Monday afternoon and all comments to qualify must be in before 9 PM Eastern Standard time. I will scan the cards that Chris chooses.

Thanks for playing and see you all next week with another contest! This will go on all season!

3 comments:

Nachos Grande said...

Thank you "others" for all the carnage. It's not every day that carnage = baseball cards for me!

capewood said...

I guess I should have read all the rules. I thought we were supposed to count the death total during the show. Ok, I'm ready for next week.

MMayes said...

Please don't make the prizes too good. I don't want to be tempted to cheat and find spoilers!

I'm wondering if there is some sort of a record having been set here. Jack has now gone 4 hours plus without a kill. In fact, other than "Redemption", I guess his last verified kill may have been Cheng in Season 6 (we assume Phillip Bauer died on the oil rig, but we really don't know).