Wednesday, January 14, 2009

To the Victor Goes the Spoils

Ok - so I got the choices from Chris over @ Nachos Grande and lets all see what he picked!



For having the gift of knowing who will die and by whom, Chris will soon be the owner of 2 auto'd cards from the 07 Topps 52' Rookies set - the first of Oriole farmhand Cory Doyne and the 2nd of Cubs pitcher Billy petrick (this one signed in red and numbered 26/52).



Finally - no suprise he chose the Adam Dunn bat card from the 06 Bowman Heritage set - this is a card I bought @ a show for $2 with the purpose of trading or giving away - I'm like a fat Santa... wait a minute...





The official thread for next weeks contest will be up Monday afternoon along with the prize that will be up for winning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats,Chris-I am gunning for you next week! ;-) Thanks to The Easy Life for having a contest that incorporates my favorite hobby with one of my favorite shows. Mike