Friday, January 30, 2009

$5 Group break plus!

thorzul makes me sick.

No really. I'm enjoying a nice Tuesday evening at work when my wife stops by to give me some packages I received to help me pass the time at work. There were some ttm successes and a big box from our favorite Wisconsian Thorzul. I barely had the chance to dig through the box before I felt like I was going to be sick. 2 hours later, the flu hits, 1 day later, my face hits the bowl and I go headlong into a puke shower.

A week later - I finally dig into the box he sent.

I was the Mets of course for this group break, and while they are not the "best" cards of the break, these are hands down my favorite. I will always have a soft spot for Gregg Jefferies rookie cards - These will be going out in the mail soon in hopes of getting some scribbles from Mr. Jefferies. Also is a Big Pelf Rookie, a Wright All Star, HoJo and a nice looking Delgado.

Thorzul was also kind enough to send me cards for my 07 Topps 52 rookies, 91 Fleer Ultra, 93 Donruss Series 1, and 89 Donruss sets. A great package and many thanks my friend. There is a return package on its way to you as we speak.

No comments: