Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back With a Contest

Hey everyone - I'll be back to normal posting this week.



Just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for the kind words and well wishes. Me and my wife are both doing fine and we do appreciate it.



Now - as I mentioned I would be before - I am going to be having a weekly contest for the duration of Season of 24. Each week (this week will be combined Sunday and Monday) I will be counting a body count for the show - there will be 2 talleys -



1- how many people die at the hand of Jack Bauer

2- how many people die at the hands of everyone else on the show.



All you need to do is put a guess as to how many people will fall into each category and put that in a comment on this post. The comments this week must be in by 8 PM tonight - each week the prizes will be different - sometimes oddball - sometimes really good, sometimes other stuff - Eventually - I will put a list on a sidebar for prizes to choose from - Since this week is 4 episodes I will make the prize a good one - probably a few game used cards - I will get those scanned and up tomorrow probably -



I will have the episodes watched by Tuesday afternoon so winner will be announced then!

9 comments:

sam r said...

2 will die by Jack Bauer

4 will die in total

Nachos Grande said...

Jack kills 3

8 die in total

Sooz said...

In tonight's hsow. I think 0 people will die by Jack's hand.

Two by others.

Captain Canuck said...

Welcome back bud.

in this rather morbid contest (which I love), I will say it's a bloodbath.
Jack - 8
Others - 11

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back!

1. Jack kills 6
2. Others kill 2

Don said...

I am glad that Jack is back.

I say that he kills 12

Everyone else kills 20.

beardy said...

Jack takes out 9
23 total

Anonymous said...

This contest wil kill me ... but it will not count against me - in the count ... um.

ok, Jack will kill 1 - 3 will die by other hands.

zman40 said...

Jack 4
Total 13