Thursday, May 28, 2009

2009 Topps Series 2 Jumbo Box Break pack 3

Moving on the pack 3 here - This was the least exciting pack so far out of the box - hopefully its all up hill from here.

Representing my various fantasy teams we have

Jayson Werth - I hate his goatee or soul patch or douche identifier that he has, but I enjoy his skills

Alexei Ramirez - please start hitting buddy - please - I used a keep pick on you

Jimmy Rollins - has been hotter of late - I'm just treading water now in the leagues I own him - if he gets hot - I will shoot up quickly

Prince Fielder - Also finally going deep on a regular basis - I traded Jason Bay for him 9I needed a 1b bad and my partner did not even own a left fielder, so it worked out so long as Prince keeps hitting.



Now there were only 5 inserts in this pack - no WBc card - but thats ok - lets see what did show up.

Topps Town Kevin Youkilis - also on one of my teams - has been great so far.

Carlos Lee Turkey Red - How has he been so far? I dont ever really come across him doing anything incredible - I've owned him in the past, but not this year.

Legends of the Game Albert Pujols - this is a VERY nice card - Welcome aboard Albert.

Ring of honor - caveman Damon - back when he was cool

Ryan Doumit gold 1624/2009 - ok



Se - pretty disappointing pack - not even a single Met - WTF.

No comments: