Friday, May 29, 2009

2009 Topps Series 2 jumbo Box Break Pack 4

Here we go with Pack 4 -

This was another pack where nothing really sham - wowed me. but thats okay - When you are building a set - they are all nice.

Away we go with the fantasy men

Brandon Morrow - He's been bad.

Mike Jacobs - he's been Mike Jacobs

Brett Myers - We all know that he can hit (his wife) but here is a shot of him being more gentle and bunting

jimmy Rollins - discussed yesterday - If I have any hope in my leagues of winning I need this guy to step it up ASAP



Inserts

Topps Town Gold of Alex Rios - also discussed a bit yesterday - this guy has all the tools to be an all star each year - just need him to put it all together

Ichiro Legends of the Game - First. Ballot. Hall. Of. Fame. yup - also got him on one time this year for the first time ever.

ROH - John Papel-smear - my wife hates when I call him that.

Matt Cain Gold 1830/2009 - every year i manage to pick up or trade for this guy on the cheap - yet to happen so far this year

Stephen Drew black 34/58 - a lot of people were thinking he could be a top 5 short stop this year - I think right now they all just hope he stays healthy

Career Best Cy Young - This is a pretty sweet card - I WISH it was a relic, but I'm not that lucky.

Pee Wee Reese Turkey Red - Nice card - I've said it before, love Turkey Red as an insert, hate it as its own set.



Almost half way there.

No comments: