Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Little Break and Happy News

Hey Everyone.

Like most of you, I will be taking a blogging break over the next weekend - I will be spending this time with my wife and my family - i should be back by Monday however, so please the 9 of you read, hang in there.

And now since I've seen visual proof - I can come public with the info I don't think I have shared here, but I am very happy to say that me and my wife are expecting our first child to arrive in July of this year! We just saw a heart beat a few weeks ago and could both not be any more excited. What does this mean to the blog?

Probably less money spent on cards, but I have a closet full to write about, so that's not too big a deal - plus a few other interests may show up now and again. Also - I am sure that now everything will stay the same, but come crunch time - I am sure that posts will slow down - but that is quite a ways away yet.

So everyone out there - please enjoy your holidays with your families - Take care and be safe. hopefully you all get lots of cards - I know that I am not - while they don't make fun of me for this hobby, my family are hardly enablers of it. Who knows - Maybe there will be a special treat under the tree?

6 comments:

Steve Gierman said...

Congrats on the happy news!!

Hmmm... my word verification is a boy's name. Is that a sign?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

zman40 said...

That's great! Congrats! And I hope that you get some cards for Christmas, too.

night owl said...

Congratulations! I know a little something about being born in July. And let me tell you, it's the best month to celebrate a birthday ever! You'll have one lucky kid.

capewood said...

Think of all the birthday parties you can have at your local baseball stadium. Congratulations and good luck. My birthday is in October so I never get to see my name up on the scoreboard.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news--your family gathering next holiday season will be a little more crowded!