Thursday, November 6, 2008

2008 Topps Series 2

A few more pack from my trip to the hobby shop this week - Next up we have 5 packs of Topps Series 2 - I know I am about 5 months behind on building this set - but I really just don't like it - but since I have Series 1 done - I have no choice but to do Series 2 and Updates and Highlights - Here Goes


Pack 1


Franciso Liriano

David Eckstein

Matt Tupman RC

Callix Crabbe RC

Miguel Olivo

Tim Lahey RC Gold # 930/2008 (any Phillies guys out there its yours, let me know)


Mickey Mantle Story MM62

Carlos Quentin

John McDonald

Ryan Freel



Pack 2



Hideki Okajima

Jayson Werth

Tim Lahey RC

Martin Prado

John Danks
Greg Dobbs

Jorge De La Rosa Gold Foil

Francisco Rodriguez (I hope to God the Mets do not sign him)

Carlos Beltran

Carlos Guillen



Pack 3



JD Drew

Billy Butler

Jhonny Peralta

Eric Byrnes

Elijah Dukes

Nick Markakis All Star Rookie

Ryan Howard Topps Stars
Ryan Zimmerman

Carlos Pena

Luis Castillo (Signing this guy was a bigger mistake than over looking that rash in college)


Pack 4


Jason Bergman

Chris Capuano

Brian Robert

Michael Young Trading Card History (LOVE this set)



Marlon Byrd

Warren G Harding and James M Cox Campaign 1920

Troy Tulowitzki

Kazuo MatsuiRaul Ibanez



Pack 5



Ian Stewart

Dave Trembley

Alex Romero RC

David Wright Jersey Card 2007 Highlight - My FIRST D Wright Jersey or Auto Card


Pujols & Fielder Classic Combo

Magglio Ordonez Year In Review

Yadeir Molina

Joe Maddon



Not a bad haul for a few packs picked up on a whim - I'd say about 90% of these cards are new to me - so the set is on its way!

No comments: